This article may contain links from our partners. We may receive a small commission if you make a purchase through a link, at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
I love to save and make extra money! I mean …who doesn’t? One of my favorite ways to save and make money is by using Ibotta. However, a lot of people still don’t know what Ibotta is or how it works. This is the main reason why I decided to write a blog post about this amazing app!
First, you should know that Ibotta is a FREE app.! It lets you earn cash back when shopping at most stores nationwide. There are many participant stores and businesses that are partnered with Ibotta such as Target, Walmart, Costco, Sam’s Club, CVS, Amazon, Uber, Best Buy and more!
Ibotta gives you cash back for buying things that most families usually buy when grocery shopping such as potatoes, bananas, bread and sometimes for submitting a receipt!
Keep in mind that this is not only a grocery saving app but also an app that will help you to save and earn cash back from restaurants, gas stations, pharmacies or online stores!
Also, you will learn how to use Ibotta so you can save money and earn real cash back from this app!
- 11 Ways To Save Money On Groceries Without Using Coupons
- 12 Must-Have Smartphone Apps to Make Extra Money
How to Use Ibotta to Save Money and Earn Cash Back!
Before you head to the grocery store or buy items from participant stores, add the rebates to your list. By doing this, you will maximize your savings and earn the most cash back.
When you add an item from the store you selected, sometimes you will get a short multiple-choice question, nothing fancy. Usually, the questions are related to the products you selected, then after submitting your answer click on the “Add Cash Back” button.
Repeat the same process to select all the cash back items you would like to add from your favorite store.
Then, go shopping and buy the products you selected from the participant store. Important: Keep the receipt!
After this, it is time to redeem your rebates! Open your Ibotta app, press the option “Redeem” and select the store where you made your purchases.
Take a picture of your receipt making sure your receipt’s total is showing. Then, after this process is done, Ibotta will credit cash back to your account for all the qualifying purchases within 48 hours (usually the same day).
Also, with Ibotta you have the opportunity to link your store loyalty account or your phone number to your preferred store. Also, there are many mobile apps where you can be a participant and earn cash back!
Cash Out Your Money
The threshold to withdraw your earned money is $20. You will be able to transfer 100% of your Ibotta earnings through PayPal or Venmo. Also, if you prefer you can convert your earnings into gift cards for stores like Amazon, Best Buy or Starbucks.
How to Maximize Your Earnings with Ibotta
Here is a simple list to earn even more cash back with Ibotta:
- Add the rebates you want as soon as you find them. These rebates will be stored in the “My Rebates” section of the app.
- Check your account frequently and look for new bonuses. Bonuses can really boost your earnings because they allow you to earn additional cash!
- With Ibotta you are able to earn even more money with teammates. Your team consists of all of your Facebook friends that have linked their Ibotta account with their Facebook account. Also, your team could consist of any referral you invite to join Ibotta.
- You have the opportunity to refer friends and earn cash back from it. Just keep in mind that each referral must use a unique mobile or device that was not previously used for Ibotta.
Ibotta is a great way to save money and earn cash back. Don’t miss the opportunity to save and earn money. Personally, I love to use Ibotta! Thanks to this wonderful app I am able to save hundreds per year! I highly recommend you start saving and earning cash back with this app. The best part is it is FREE! So, take advantage and get the most out of it!
- How to Make $300 a Month of Extra Income
- 8 Simple Steps to Save Over $7000 This Year
- How to Build an Emergency Fund and Save Your First $1000 Fast
- How to Pay off Debt Fast, Even With a Low Income