When thinking about Thanksgiving, most people think of main dish: turkey.
However, Thanksgiving side dishes are what most people look forward on this special holiday. Thanksgiving side dishes can be representative of a wide variety and flavors—from mashed potatoes, casseroles, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and dinner rolls all the way to pies!
The possibilities of side dishes recipes are endless when planning to conquer the perfect Thanksgiving meal, so I decided to look around the web for delicious and easy-to-make Thanksgiving recipes.
Here you will find some of classic Thanksgiving recipes and other side dishes with a mix of unique flavors that will make the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving dinner.
If you are looking for the best Thanksgiving side dishes to prepare this holiday, here are 25 delicious Thanksgiving side dishes you can make this year.
25 Easy and Delicious Thanksgiving Side Dishes
1. Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole | Recipe from The Anthony Kitchen
2. Portabella Bacon Green Bean Casserole from Mooshu Jenne
4. Potatoes Au Gratin With A Creamy Jalapeño Sauce from Living Sweet Moments
5. Sundried Tomato Pancetta Cornbread Stuffing from Foodie Girl Chicago
6. Cheese Mashed Potato Casserole With Bacon from Baking Beauty
7. Honey Sesame Roasted Sweet Potato and Carrots from Leelalecious
8. Butter Pecan Mashed Sweet Potatoes from Housewives of Frederick County
9. Garlic Mashed Potatoes from Dash of Jazz
10. Brussels Sprouts Casserole Au Gratin With Bacon (Low Carb, Gluten-Free) from Wholesome Yum
11. Roasted Squash and Cranberry Salad from The Creative Bite
12. Apple and Endive Salad (GF) from The Worktop
13. Bourbon Carrots from Cooking and Beer
14. Easy Scalloped Potatoes from Spaceships and Laser Beams
15. Roasted Butternut Squash With Cranberry-Apple Walnut Stuffing from Kids Stuff World
16. Maple Mustard Roast Carrots from Cooking With Books
17. Easy Oven-Baked Maple Squash from Delicious on a Dime
18. Cranberry Fluff Salad from Cincy Shopper
19. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Apples from My Joy-Filles Life
20. Veggie Loaded Mac N Cheese from Slap Dash Mom
21. Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Pears from Upstate Ramblings
22. Corn Casserole For The Holidays form Two Sisters Crafting
23. Cinnamon Roasted Butternut Squash from Chew Out Loud
24. Easy Yeast Rolls | Best Dinner Roll Recipe for Beginners from The Anthony Kitchen
25. Cranberry and Dried Cherry Sauce from Taste And See
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- 35 Cheap and Easy Crock Pot Meals Your Family Will Love!
- 25 Cheap and Easy Meals Ideas For a Frugal Budget
- 14 Thanksgiving Hacks You Must Try This Year
- 10 Tips to Host Thanksgiving Dinner on a Budget
- 20+ Amazing Christmas Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Want to remember this post? Pin it!